Sunday, November 8, 2009

Alabama

Marcus and I went to the Carolina - Alabama football game in Tuscaloosa a few weeks ago. This was our first time leaving Sara Grace overnight. She stayed from Thursday to Sunday with "Mimi" and "Grandpooh" (my parents) and they said she was great. We stayed in Birmingham and had a relaxing weekend of shopping and football.

We ate BBQ before the game. Supposedly this place was world-famous but I was not impressed at all!!
We got to the stadium very early and walked around a lot!!!! The campus was beautiful. It was Homecoming for them, so there was a lot to see. This was us in front of the Bear Bryant Museum.

After leaving the museum, Nick Saban and a few football players walked right in front of us. That is him in the navy suit in the second row on the left.




It was such a fun game to go to even though Carolina lost.

My Mom sent us a few pictures of Sara Grace while we were away. Thank you sooo much for keeping her!!



1 comment:

Daniel and Carrie Moore said...

That is so fun! So glad you and Marcus could get away for a weekend. I'm with you on the bbq. I don't like much if it isn't from home! :)