Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Go Cocks Go!!

We took Sara Grace to her first football game, when Carolina played Kentucky. We tailgated with our friends before the game and had such a great time. We sat down in the stadium right when 2001 was starting. It was really loud and Sara Grace started crying. I took her down to where the consessions were so it wasn't so loud and then she fell asleep. She slept until almost halftime. She woke up and saw a little bit of the game and then we decided to leave at halftime. We had such a fun time taking her to her first game.

Tailgating before the game


Ready for the game to start. She loved her doll that Mimi and Grand-pooh gave her

Sleeping during most of the game. I really don't know how she slept through it!!

2 comments:

Lil said...

Hey Kelly! I found your blog through Brenna's. Sara Grace is gorgeous! I live right down the street from Brenna. I would love to get together with you sometime. You can check out our blog
www.masonfamilymemories.blogspot.com

Daniel and Carrie Moore said...

I bet you were exhausted by the end having to hold her that whole time! I love when Alli sleeps on me but it makes me so tired and sweaty! Haha. I am also a little concerned about all of this Gamecock stuff. We need to see some orange on your blog! :) Hope ya'll are doing well. Hopefully, we'll get to see you some at Christmas.