Sunday, October 11, 2009

My First Haircut

Well...we have been a little busy lately,and I was looking back at pictures and realized I had not blogged in a while. So I am going to attempt to catch up. On September 4, Sara Grace had her first haircut. I really thought that she would not be happy during it.....but she did great!!

Standing outside of Hair Doodles before going in

Her hair before her trim

So excited that they gave her animal crackers....it made everything so much better!!

Spraying her hair with water before getting started

Wondering what this lady is about to do??

the first little snip

doing great.....as long as we kept the animal crackers coming!!

Almost done....

The finished product!!!

2 comments:

Sara and Wade said...

Wow!!! What a fun day!:) I can't believe she is big enough to get hair cuts already - time flies!:)

reddchurch said...

she did much better than caleb! he cried when she cut his hair...but he did love the graham crackers!